3. Collect the following documets
- Printed version of the online application form (signed and stamped)
- Learning Agreement (List of courses you want to take at ETSIDI-UPM):
- ERASMUS students: use the correct Learning Agreement Form issued by your home university, consult your professors, and collect any needed signatures
- OVERSEAS students: use the ETSIDI-UPM Learning Agreement Form below, consult your professors, and collect any needed signatures (see point 4.2).
Transcript of records from your home university (in Spanish or English).
- Documentation of Spanish language proficiency. Documentation should be signed by a school official or should be an official document.
- Copy of your European health insurance card - only for European students
- Copy of Passport or Identification Card (Driver's License or Student ID are not sufficient)
- Three Passport-pictures: Please send us 3 passport size photos size 4,5 cm x 3,5 cm (We require photos of good quality. We do not accept copied, scanned or photos printed on paper. We also do not accept electronic versions).